- Individual Plans
- Enterprise Plans
- Compare All Plans
Annual Plans (save 20%)
Bronze$ 299 199 /mo
$399/month $299/monthBilled MonthlyDesigned for small businesses and schools, this plan unlocks in-person training tools designed for classrooms, conferences, and seminars.
- 3 instructor accounts
- Includes 100 active student accounts
- Buy and sell lessons on the Lesson Marketplace
- Add certification to your online courses
- Share and transfer lessons between enterprise accounts
- Powerful group testing tool
- Bulk-e-mail tool to reach students
- Robust accounting manager to handle revenue and payments
- Replace the AccuSkills logo with your own
Silver$ 599 499 /mo
$699/month $599/monthBilled MonthlyPowerful student management and certification tools take your training to a whole new level. Batch create and manage student accounts, create and manage certification programs, and much more.
- Includes all the features from "Small Business" PLUS...
- 5 instructor accounts
- Up to 250 active student accounts
- File Manager to organize and assign instructor files
- Create private, password-protected classes and courses
- Offer free classes and courses
- Seat limits and automated waiting lists
- Batch create student accounts, auto-enroll them into classes and courses, and assign them to groups
- Advanced certification tool to create certification programs for anything
Gold$ 1299 999 /mo
$1599/month $1299/monthBilled MonthlyUnlock the full suite of AccuSkills tools. The Complete Tier includes everything from the Large Business tier, plus the ability to URL map your account, and fully brand your account with no-coding-needed configuration tools.
- Includes all the features from "Large Business" PLUS...
- Unlimited instructor accounts
- Up to 500 active student accounts
- URL mapping of AccuSkills to your own domain
- Site Manager to fully edit the colors, fonts, images, icons, top menu, and footer for a true white label experience
All Enterprise Plans Include
- Unlimited Lessons
- Unlimited Students
- Unlimited Video
- Unlimited hosting
- Integrated payment processing
- Create interactive projects
- Build Integrated tests
- Student performance tools
- Scalable as your business grows
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cancellation policy?
You can cancel your account at any time. You will have access through the end of your billing period, after which we will not bill you again.
Can I upgrade or downgrade my account?
Absolutely! You can select a higher or lower tier at any time. We will apply any funds you paid during the billing period towards your new subscription.
Is my content protected?
Yes, we know you spent a lot of time developing your content, so we built robust tools to help you mange and protect it. First, no one can access your content unless you grant them permission. We ourselves have put our 250 lesson library on AccuSkills, so we built a system to protect your content as strongly as ours.
How does the Lesson Marketplace work?
The Lesson Marketplace works like the app store. You can choose which lessons to sell on the marketplace, and you can set a custom price for each lesson. Instructors from other companies and schools are allowed to preview your content once. If they use your lessons in one of their classes, then you will earn the price you set, prorated daily, but with a 30 day minimum. For example, if you sell a lesson for $4, and an instructor creates a course for 90 days with 25 students, you will earn $4 x 3 months x 25 students = $300.
What happens if we exceed the number of active student accounts?
AccuSkills will automatically bill you for an additional block of 100 student accounts for $200. You will only be billed for overages in a given billing period.
What is the difference between Individual and Enterprise Tiers?
Individual tiers are designed for individual instructors who are interested in creating and selling online courses. They are designed for one instructor with a toolkit easily learned and managed by one person. Enterprise tiers included tools to manage multiple instructors and add support to create in-person training classes.